Teach English in China with Aston
Exciting new teaching jobs in China
You will teach in a supportive setting and receive ongoing professional development to help you improve your teaching skills.
Get ready for your first lesson with mentoring sessions from experienced teachers when you arrive.
Want to teach in China?
Aston has you covered!
Work life balance
Lesson plans provided
Join an international team
Discover China as an English teacher with Aston
- Competitive monthly salary of up to 19,000 RMB (about £2,147 / $2,939)
- Flight allowance up to one month salary
- Legal work visa
- With three days off a week, you'll have plenty of time to see China
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Weekly Chinese classes are free (four hours p week)
- Health Insurance
- 2 weeks paid holiday in addition to all paid national holidays
- Opportunity for advancement in your career
- An expert team will provide full training and support
- Housing allowance ranges from 1 to 4 K
Choose a contract length of 23 or 28 hours per week, which includes both teaching and office hours.
Traveling to China is a significant step, and you should take your time to properly take in the experience. That's why you can work a 23-hour-a-week contract with three days off per week. When you're not teaching, go sightseeing in your host city, learn Mandarin, or travel!
There is also the possibility of a 28-hour a week contract if you desire to work more hours.
Don't want to commit for the entire year? No problem, start with a 6-month contract and see whether you want to extend it.
Choose locations throughout China
- English native speaker (due to school visa requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Proof of no criminal record
- Culturally adaptable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]