Teach English in China with WieChina
Hiring for 2022 arrivals, Southern China locations including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan.
Remuneration and other perks
Competitive local salary15k-20k RMB / month
Travel allowanceMay provide flight ticket allowance, holiday allowance, notarized fee and hotel fee during job orientation
Housing supportAccommodation or accommodation assistance where schools don't provide
Professional trainingFull training and orientation
Letter of recommendationReference letter for future employers in China
Meet and greetArrival support
Insurance for peace of mindAccident insurance provided
TEFL jobs in China with KG, Primary, Middle, High Schools and Universities in Guangdong and Guizhou.
Make teaching English in China your day job!
TEFL jobs are available in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Foshan, among other locations in Southern China. Teachers can also make location requests, and we will check availability for you. All of the cities provided are safe, developed, and historically significant, with plenty of tourist attractions to enjoy.
- Five days of work every week, plus two days off.
- Total working time of 35 hours (including office hours).
- Statutory holidays are available.
- Teach Primary School (students aged 7 to 13) and Senior Schools (students aged 13 to 18).
Explore Southern China as a TEFL teacher!
Discover with the job
Build your CV
Integrate technology with teaching
Local support team
We engage with you
About your duties as a TEFL teacher in China
- Provide learner-centered, engaging English classes.
- Ensure that all students participate equally.
- Complete student admin assignments.
- Participate in professional development workshops and activities on a regular basis.
- Participate in school activities, parties, and other social gatherings.
ESL teacher job requirements
- Native English speaker based in China.
- Bachelor's degree and TEFL/ TESOL or CELTA teaching certification. Don't have TEFL? Book your TEFL course.
- Valid passport or residence card for (but not limited to) the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- Strong communications skills and energetic.
- Enjoy working with kids.
- Proof of no criminal record.
It is critical to prepare before travelling to a place thousands of miles away from home, as well as feeling comfortable and supported on arrival to your new home. We will provide step-by-step instructions on how to live and teach in China, how to apply for a visa and how to enjoy life here so there will be no difference between working with WIEChina and travelling in your home country.
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]