Teach English in China and experience undiscovered Wuxi!
Enjoy a great lifestyle, excellent salary and plenty of career progression opportunities in Wuxi with EF. We are committed to your success!
Teach English in China and make Wuxi your next TEFL destination.
We are hiring English teacher for prestigious and renowned schools with EF throughout beautiful Wuxi city in Eastern China.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your TEFL career and teach in well-equipped schools with all of the latest technology, including interactive whiteboards and touch-screen TVs.
You will teach small classes of students (up to 14 per class maximum) which will allow for a rewarding and enriching experience.
You will also enjoy strong support from an experienced local team who are ready to welcome you to the teaching community.
Develop your teaching skills with 20-25 teaching hours weekly and 8 - 10 office hours.
Salary & Benefits
Enjoy some great benefits with this program
- Base salary of RMB 10,000 - RMB 14,000 per month
- Accommodation allowance of RMB 2,000 per month (paid in addition to salary)
- Floating wage of RMB 800 - RMB 1,500 per month
- Performance Bonus (Normal) RMB 300 - RMB 800 per month
- Performance Bonus (July / August Peak) RMB 600 - RMB 1600 per month
- Flight allowance RMB 11,250 per annum
- Annual leave 12 days per annum + Chinese public holidays
- Referral of new teacher RMB 4,000
- Aetna Insurance RMB 5,115 per annum
- Re-sign bonus RMB 2,000 for 1st year, RMB 3,000 for 2nd year, RMB 5,000 for 3rd year
- Pick up service from airport
- Free Online Mandarin lessons
- Full visa application support
Full support from the moment you arrive in China
- You will be met at Shanghai or Wuxi airport on arrival
- Hotel accommodation provided initially, including WIFI service for contacting home
- School support team will assist you in finding an apartment from some pre-selected options
- Full support with exploring the local area, supermarkets, restaurants, transport network, tea houses etc,
- Take part in an orientation at the school including some peer observation so you feel confident with the teaching methodology
- Meet your students
- Start teaching
Hello! My name is Tatyana and I am from the United States. This is my second time here in Wuxi; I really enjoy this city. I never imagined moving to China to become an English teacher, yet here I am! I enjoy teaching children and seeing their progress.
- Wuxi is one of the last frontiers of Eastern China
- It is relatively untouched by Western tourism
- Explore traditional Chinese culture
- Enjoy Wuxi's beautiful location on the magnificent Taihu (Lake Tai)
- Visit Yixing, part of Wuxi, where you can see the Shan Juan Cave and the famous Bamboo Sea (Forest)
- Home of Lingshan Buddha, one of the largest Buddha statues in China and the world