Teach English in China | Shane English School
Teaching jobs in China available now with Shane English School. Teach in China through an established, British owned school.
Do you want to teach in China?
Now hiring for a well established English language school with campuses across a large number of major Chinese cities.
Shane English School is an established, highly respected chain of ESL (English as a Second Language) schools and learning centers. Shane places strong emphasis on providing a high quality, high value, and caring service to all its students.
Teaching jobs in China with Shane benefits
- Guaranteed monthly salary of 12,000-17000 RMB depending on qualifications
- 20 teaching hours per week
- 137RMB – 175RMB per hour for time worked beyond the 80 contracted teaching hours
- Monthly accommodation allowance: up to 2,500 RMB per month.
- 22 days paid holiday (including public holidays)
- Five working days a week, two days off
- Flight Allowance of up to 5,000 RMB (paid on completion of the 6th and 12th months)
- Health Insurance through local provider
- Full training and orientation
- Accommodation assistance
- Airport pick-up and welcome pack
- Hotel costs covered for first 7 days
Locations to teach in China
ESL teachers are needed in the following cities.
Beijing, Ningbo, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hefei, Fenghua, Hangzhou Shanghai, Baotou, Nanchang, Lanzhou, ZhangJiagang
Requirements for teaching in China
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience – no experience required new teachers welcome
- Bachelor's degree
- TEFL certificate - don't have TEFL? Book your course here
At SES we provide an interactive environment, which enables students to communicate more freely in the classroom.
During my four years at Shane, teaching has been a fun and enriching process.