Teach in Colombia
The English Teaching Fellowship Program (ETF) brings qualified English teachers to Colombian public schools and institutions with the hope to build a bilingual Colombia.
The program is part of the Colombian government's determination to support social change in the country.
You can be part of this bright new era for Colombia and teach English for a one or two semester program!
Benefits for teaching in Colombia
- 1,500,000 COP monthly stipend
- 1 semester contract
- Orientation in Bogota on arrival includes accommodation & meals
- 1 week orientation in placement city
- Domestic flight from Bogota to placement location
- Airport transfer
- Visa provided
- Colombian health insurance
- All national holidays
- Lonely Planet E Guide to Colombia
- TEFL job assistance after your Colombia placement
Qualifications and requirements to teach in Colombia
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent speakers with C1 level English
- No experience necessary
- Clean background check
- Culturally adaptable
Dates for teaching in Colombia
- Arrive end February or March 4th
Why choose to be a teaching fellow in Colombia?
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch by submitting the below registration form and a TEFL expert will contact you with more information.