Teach English in Vietnam - The Dewey Schools
K12 School, International School teaching jobs in Vietnam 💚👨🏽🏫
Hiring now for teaching jobs in Vietnam
TEFL UK is looking for qualified teachers to educate in Vietnam. We are hiring for K12 and International Schools in the Hanoi metropolitan area.
Enjoy some great benefits when you teach in Vietnam
Excellent local salaryFrom US$2,000 / month NET
Air-ticketFlight ticket to Vietnam, Round Trip ticket during summer
HousingAccommodation included in monthly salary
Meet and greetAirport pick up assistance
Paid vacation12 days annual paid leave
Insurance providedPrivate medical insurance and annual health check
Full training2 weeks orientation and training on arrival
Bonus11th month salary bonus after first 10 months worked
About your role as a teacher in Vietnam
- Teach from Early Years to High School
- Locations within Hanoi city
- Teaching hours: 16 - 19 per week
- Typical daily work schedules: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Class length: 30 - 35 mins per period
- Class size: Up to 24 students
- Quarantine cost and work permit paid by school
Road to teaching in Hanoi
Fill out application form
Arrive to Vietnam: early July
Teacher, Vietnam Requirements
- Passport holder UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Ireland - due to visa requirements
- Bachelor's degree in relevant teaching major (Math, Science, Elementary English majors currently preferred)
- Teaching license
- Teaching experience at least 2 years
About The Dewey Schools
The Dewey Schools are a model of school design that instills in each student a positive attitude toward learning and friendship. The school's primary aim is to foster character development in students and to provide dedicated service to the community. We place a high importance on educational research, impact, and innovation, as well as a clear vision and objective for establishing worldwide influences.
The Dewey Schools encourage pupils to learn about themselves as well as the possibilities that exist in the world around them. We design learning experiences with and for students, bridging the gap between essential skills and real-world opportunities and future possibilities.
We believe that our students, the little people, have big ideas, and we want to empower them to change the world right now.