Connect, share, inspire and teach English online!
Grow With Your Students, Turn Time Into Money & Work From Home
Why choose DaDa for teaching English online
DaDa is a Chinese online education platform offering US and British elementary education experiences to young Chinese learners aged 4–16. DaDa recruits English Language instructors to give 30-minute, 1 to 1 online, fully immersive English lessons delivered via a state of the art learning platform and based on U.S. Common Core State Standards. Teach through an exciting classroom model, utilizing a pre-class video which introduces key learning points, interactive 1 to 1 instruction that reinforces learning objectives, and follow-up including post class homework.
Online teaching jobs come with some great benefits
- Receive a base salary ($370) when you don’t have many trial classes at the beginning (ie first 2 months of teaching)
- Flexibility in creating your schedule
- Attendance bonus
- Bonus for high performing teachers
- $7 for each trial student signup
- Successful teacher referral fee ($100 each)
I am a full time elementary school teacher by day, a grad student by night and a mom and wife 24/7. Dada has been the very best fit to me. I can work for a few hours in the morning before school, teach a full day in my traditional classroom, spend time with my family and squeeze in grad work before bed. I honestly finish every shift energized, inspired and proud because of the bright and motivated students I teach.
Discover the wonderful world of online English teaching!
- GET TO KNOW YOUR STUDENTS - DaDa operates a 1 to 1 student classroom model. After training and matching, you will be paired with a student and be their regular teacher
- TEACHING ONLINE IS AN INSPIRING CAREER CHOICE - get access to free training courses and fast-track your professional development as an online teacher
- TEACHING ENGLISH ONLINE OFFERS FLEXIBILITY - set your own schedule and teach from anywhere in the world
- WORK WITH A WORLD CLASS CURRICULUM - from authoritative publishers such as Pearson, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University and other prestigious publishers/ learning centers
- Hold a bachelor's degree
- Fluent English speaker (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia), due to school requirements
- Teaching certification preferred (such as TESOL/TEFL/CELTA etc.), sign up for TEFL here
- Strong internet connection
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]