Teach kids online with this exciting and rewarding home job!
Teach English online to kids
We are looking for US and Canadian passport holders to join a highly successful online teaching program.
This is the perfect work from home opportunity and offers a secure 1 year (renewable) contract, fixed teaching schedule and full training.
All lesson plans are provided and you will teach groups of young Chinese learners (minimum 4 students per class).
You can teach from anywhere in the world as long as you meet the requirement of being a US or Canadian passport holder.
Overview of the online teaching jobs
- Take charge of your very own virtual classroom
- Work with eager young Chinese learners and help impact positively on their English language education
- Base rate $18 per 45 minute class
- Performance bonuses and incentives
- 1 year contract (can be renewed)
- Full training
- All lesson plans provided
- Minimum 4 students per class
- Students are up to 12 years old
Supplement your income and work from home
- Enjoy a fixed teaching schedule of 6 AM - 9:30 AM EST (please see Scheduling section for more info)
- Learn more about Chinese culture through daily interactions with your students
- Receive ongoing professional development through extensive teacher training courses
- Get paid to work from the comfort of your home
How you get paid
You will be paid according to how many classes you teach. The rate will depend on the type of class taught. Payment is made monthly either by Paypal or wire transfer directly into your bank account.
Scheduling for online teaching jobs
Lesson times must be during our peak hours on:
EST: 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
CST: 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM
MST: 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM
PST: 3:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Hawaii: 1:00 AM - 5:00 AM
EST: 9:00 PM - 10:00 AM
CST: 8:00 PM - 9:00 AM
MST: 7:00 PM - 8:00 AM
PST: 6:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Hawaii: 4:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Requirements to teach online
- US or Canadian passport holders (do not need to be physically located in the US or Canada but must have US or Canadian nationality)
- Bachelors degree
- TESOL or TEFL (or be willing to get TESOL or TEFL certification)
- 1 year teaching / tutoring experience (any subject)
- Send resume
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to online interview
- Sign service agreement
- Complete training
- Book in your first teaching session!
Hear it from the teachers!
Find out what current teachers have to say about these rewarding work from home jobs.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch by submitting the below registration form and a TEFL expert will contact you with more information.