Employer Relationship Manager
Training and development role with a Top 25 Education Provider
Training and Development Jobs
We are hiring for a training and development organisation which offers a variety of public services, such as employment help, skill development, independent living, and prison education. They are also regarded as one of the Top 25 Employers in the Education and Training Sector.
They require a manager of employer relationships who can operate in the Liverpool metropolitan area. This is a customer-facing position and so strong communication skills are essential.
We are also looking for an Employer Relationship Manager for the Bradford area.
Package for Employer Relationship Manager
Liverpool or Bradford
Competitive salary£26k - £32k depending on experience
Paid leave25 days yearly leave
PensionProvision of pension
Life insuranceProvision of life insurance
SupportEmployee Assistance Programme
Save As You EarnSharesave scheme
Referral bonusesRefer a Friend reward scheme
Attractive central locationCycle to Work
Employer Relationship Manager Jobs
- Establishing connections with regional or local branches of national companies
- Finding and securing learning opportunities, such as open positions with guaranteed interviews, long-term employment, traineeships, or apprenticeships
- Selling services to businesses, creating leads, assisting learners and clients with hiring needs—all of these activities support local employer objectives and are consistent with the needs of the labour market in the area
- Understanding of the local and regional labour markets, as well as employment trends, business risks, and business possibilities
- High levels of planning and time management skills
- Being able to show success in establishing and maintaining productive business connections with both internal and external clients, as well as maximising business possibilities
- Track record of success in a sales role
- Able to travel to meet job and business requirements
- Valid DBS
Apply For Employer Relationship Manager job
To apply for this role, fill out the below application form and an advisor will contact you with next steps.