Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia
ESL Instructor Opportunities in Multiple Saudi Arabian Locations
English Teacher Jobs in Saudi ArabiaExciting Opportunities Await ESL Instructors in Multiple Saudi Arabian Locations! Join forces with TEFL UK and our esteemed international partner, a leading provider of trading and contracting services in Saudi Arabia, as we enhance English language education for professionals in the Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting for immediate positions across multiple locations in Saudi Arabia.
Package for Saudi Arabia Teaching Jobs
Excellent SalaryUp to 15,000 SAR (£3,000) TAX FREE per month, inclusive housing / transportation allowance
HousingFully furnished accommodation
InsuranceProvision of medical cover
Visa sponsorshipMultiple entry work visa
Air ticket to / from SaudiAnnual round-trip flights
Contract duration1 year
Generous paid leave21 days annual leave plus government and religious holidays
Duties for Saudi Arabia teaching jobs
- Deliver high-quality training programs for aerospace and defense
- Collaborate with national and international experts
- Utilize cutting-edge technology for education and training
- Prepare skilled and motivated trainees for the industry
- Contribute to the development of the aerospace and defense sector
English Teacher Saudi Arabia
- A bachelor’s degree
- CELTA / DELTA or Level 5 equivalent TEFL certificate
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience to adults in a classroom environment
- Applicants from UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, USA & South Africa due to visa requirements
- Immediate availability
Want to teach in Saudi Arabia?
We’ve got you covered! Discover our teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia and launch an exciting career as an international teacher. To apply for this role, fill out the below application form and an advisor will contact you with next steps.