Teach TEFL in China with ELS, Opportunities for Graduates, Now Hiring
Experience an incredible and ancient culture, meet new people and explore Asia. 500+ exciting positions available. Teach English in China!
We invite you to teach English in China in 2021!
Teaching English in China is one of the most amazing experiences you'll ever have. As a TEFL teacher in China, you do not need to speak any Mandarin. Classes are conducted 100% in English. You'll get to experience an incredible culture, meet new people and have the opportunity to explore Asia not just as a tourist but as part of the local community.
Easy Language Service is a specialist ESL placement service in China. Whether you are a first time or experienced teacher, Easy Language Service will help match your application with the perfect host school in China. We are here to guide you every step of the way.
You can teach in China, inspire ESL (English as Second Language) students (children, teens, adults) AND experience amazing oriental culture, all with an excellent salary. Easy Language Service are ready to help you get started in your application so what are you waiting for?!
10 great reasons
10 reasons you should consider teaching English in China
Teaching in China is a truly unique opportunity
- The teaching profession is highly respected in China
- China is an incredibly diverse country, you’ll get to experience different cultures and people, you'll visit stunning attractions and you'll eat delicious food!
- The country is developing at a rapid rate. This means that the salary and benefits for TEFL teachers in China keep on improving
- Enjoy perks like free housing and the reimbursement of the cost of your return flight
Where can I teach English in China?
- Opportunities now available in the vibrant capital city of Beijing along with international hubs such as Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou
- Fully developed cities like Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wenzhou, etc.
- Small cities where you can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and immerse yourself in the Chinese culture and language
- Early application is encouraged if you have strong preferences on location
When can I start
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we suggest an arrival date of 2021 onwards. Teachers should typically start an application around 3 months prior to intended arrival date.
What type of teaching jobs in China are available?
Easy Language Service has a wide range of positions available, including the following academic settings:
- Primary school
- Middle school
- High school
- Private language institutes (all ages)
What are the requirements for teaching in China
To teach in China you should:
- Be a native English speaker (required for visa purposes)
- Have a bachelor’s degree (in any field) and TEFL certificate. Not yet TEFL certified? Get your TEFL here
- Have a clean bill of health and no criminal convictions
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be interested in living and working in a different culture
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]