Teach English in Argentina through TEFL Internships
Study Spanish and teach English in Argentina. This is your chance to experience one of South America's most exciting countries.
Why teach in Argentina?
Our Argentina TEFL Internship offers you the amazing opportunity to gain teaching experience, enjoy Argentina’s unique culture and improve your Spanish skills. Placements are located throughout the country and the home-stay accommodation allows participants to truly experience Argentine local life.
Teach English in Argentina and experience a country with a myriad of world class natural attractions, including spectacular glaciers, rugged mountains, hypnotic deserts and rolling plains. Take in the glaciers of Patagonia, enjoy the cascading Iguazu waterfalls or perhaps ride with the gauchos in cowboy country!
The following destinations are available for the Argentina teaching internship:
Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Mendoza, La Plata, Tucuman, Santa Fe, San Juan, Resistencia, Neuquen, Jujuy, Corrientes, La Pampa and more towns and cities throughout Argentina
Teach in Argentina package
- $1200 Argentine pesos monthly allowance
- Transfer from Buenos Aires airport
- Orientation & welcome
- Onward transfer to host town / city
- Accommodation - homestay with host family
- 3 meals daily
- Spanish lessons (4 hours weekly)
- Certificate on program completion
- 24/7 local support
- Free E guide to Argentina
Dates for Argentina TEFL internship
- Arrive February or August
- Applications will be accepted up to 3 months prior to arrival date you want
- Bachelor’s degree
- 21 – 40 years old
- Fluent English speaker
- Cultural sensitivity
- Must be willing to be flexible on location