Paid teaching jobs in Thailand are now available for 2021
100+ positions every semester, lots of exciting locations, full visa support, accommodation and great local salary. Why not come and join us at Open Book?
Teach English in Thailand, change lives.
OPEN BOOK is a teacher placement agency based in Bangkok, founded in September 2015. We recruit, place and manage English language teachers for Thai schools nationwide.
Our team is composed of experienced Thai and Westerner advisors, providing full support to approximately 100 English teachers every year. Our mission is to handle all administrative, logistic and legal matters so our teachers can enjoy a stress‐free journey. Currently working in partnership with 17 private and public schools, from kindergarten to secondary level, we are able to offer a variety of locations in 15 Thai provinces to suit every teacher’s preference.
What you can expect as a TEFL teacher in Thailand
- From 30,000 - 38,000 THB/month salary (+ bonus and salary increase for 10 month contract)
- Work visa and work permit application fees paid + full support for through process. Worry free!
- Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school (furnished, WIFI, air-con, safe and clean)
- Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
- Free transportation to your school's province
- Free teachers license
- Set up Thai bank account with accident insurance
- Cultural awareness training
- Full guidance throughout your employment
Teach in Thailand program at a glance
- Our teacher contract is for 4.5 months starting in both mid May and November
- Contracts are renewable with re-signing bonus provided
- You will teach 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Paid public holidays
- Full curriculum provided by school
- Average 30 students per class with local Thai co-teacher assistant for elementary level
- Bangkok area
- Nakhon Pathom (1,5h drive west of Bangkok)
- Lopburi (2h drive north of Bangkok‐ Monkey temple)
- Chonburi (beaches, 30mins drive to Pattaya/Jomtien beach, 1h drive to Bangkok)
- Kabin Buri (2h drive from Pattaya, 2,5h drive from Bangkok‐ nearby Khao Yai)
- Angthong: (1,5h north of Bangkok)
- Chantaburi (beaches, near Cambodia)
North East: national parks & mountains range
- Roi ET (Laos border)
- Phetchabun (mountains, national parks)
- Surin (Cambodian border)
- Phrae (near Laos, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai)
- Korat (Khao Yai national park)
- Chiang Rai (golden triangle, mountains)
- Lampang (near Chiang Mai)
South: Coast, islands
- Chumphon (beaches, islands)
- Prachuap (beaches, Hua Hin)
I worked with Open Book Teachers for one term. They were amazing to deal with. They made sure I had an abundance of information about the job and living in Thailand. They paid for a few things that other agencies never did - such as first non-B, bus, etc. Their salary was generous compared to other agencies. I was always paid on time and always felt I had support if I needed something.