Free China Program - Make Your Impact
Earn £2,000 a month teaching in China ✨
Teaching jobs in China
Why apply with Impact?
- We’re a UK based company with over 18 years’ experience helping new teachers start their adventures in the east
- We do all the complicated and difficult parts of the process – so that you can relax with peace of mind that everything will get sorted
- Transparency, safety, community, and training are our core values – we believe that by providing these – our teachers will have the best possible time
- We’re an award winning company – at the 2022 Go Overseas Community Choice Awards – we were recognised for excellence in ‘support’ and ‘benefits’ from over 13,000 providers
- We only place teachers legally with trusted partners that we have longstanding relationships with – who we deem safe and reliable
We’re the ex-TEFL teachers behind Teach English in China – a company we started way back in 2005. But to open up more options for our teachers across the world, we created Impact Teaching in 2019. Yet – China remained a firm favourite. And now it’s fully open again after covid – we’re thrilled to offer you the chance to explore this wonderful country once again, while earning money and saving for your next trip or the future.
Nationwide locations throughout China
Competitive salaryUp to £2,000 month
HousingFree accommodation (or housing allowance)
Work permitLegal-Z working visa
Travel allowanceFlight reimbursement
Visa supportReimbursement of visa fees
Exciting locationsBeijing, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Wuhan and more exciting cities
Paid leaveAnnual leave and 11 days national holiday
The cost of living in China is significantly lower than most of Europe and North America – this allows great saving potential whilst having a brilliant quality of life.
Explore teaching in China
- Work at private kindergartens, training centers, or state schools
- Teach kindergarten, primary, middle, high school or university students
- Normal weekday work at kindergartens or state schools
- Wednesday to Sunday work (and some evening) at training centers
As you can see – we have a variety of teaching options – so get in touch and we’ll discuss your preferences, and which is right for you.
So, if you want to teach in China this year – earn and save whilst having an unforgettable experience of a lifetime – we’re here to help you make your impact.
We’re Impact Teaching!
Get in touch and let’s get your Chinese adventure started today, 加油
- To be a native English speaker (from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa)
- A bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- A TEFL (we’ll help you get one at a discounted price if necessary)
- A clean criminal background check
You DON’T need:
- Any teaching experience
- Any knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
Embrace the Adventure and Teach in China!
So, why pick us?
Joining Impact is joining a community of likeminded individuals, citizens of the world – future colleagues and friends. Our UK based staff all have experience teaching in China, and are always on hand to offer support pre and post departure – as well as throughout your time away. As we have years of extensive experience with the Chinese visa process, we can assist you every step of the way to make sure everything is done just right, and legally.
Free, how does that work?
Our no-fee option (normally £400) allows you to make your China dreams true – without a big hit right at the start of the process. This means you can save your money for expenses such as visa and flight costs, which are both later reimbursed by your school. We do require a holding deposit of £95 – but that’s returned to you once you’re in China and begin your contract.
Want to teach in China?
We've got you covered! Discover our teaching jobs in China and launch an exciting career as a TEFL teacher. To apply for this role, fill out the below application form and an advisor will contact you with next steps.