Teach English in Europe’s magical heart of culture
Recent graduate? Experienced ESL teacher? Professional in pursuit of change? Whatever your situation, a private school teaching job in Poland could well be the answer.
About your role as an English teacher in Poland
Coined the undiscovered ‘heart of Europe’, this fairy-tale-like nation is home to a wealth of opportunity, which we’re waiting to help you tap into.
You’ll work with a local Polish assistant to plan and lead English language classes to small groups of students. Your duties will include:
- Teaching for 20-25 hours per week (depending on location and contract)
- Working between 14:00 – 20:00 on weekdays and some Saturday mornings
- Assisting with English language related activities
- Teaching students of various ages and levels
- Teaching 4-10 students at a time
Enjoy an excellent employment package
As a teacher at a private school in Poland, you’ll benefit from:
- A monthly salary of up to 1000 – 1200 EUR (depending on location and experience)
- 11 paid public holiday days per year
- Help finding a suitable apartment and negotiating a deal to suit your budget
- City and school orientation
- Local SIM card
- Contracts between 5 – 12 months (the longer you stay, the higher the salary is likely to be)
- Visa application assistance (for non-UK/EU nationals)
- Resume and interview guidance to ensure your application is in line with Polish school expectations
- Access to a wide community of English teachers in Poland and beyond
- Post-arrival support and guidance
Where can I teach in Poland
English is now a crucial part of the national school curriculum in Poland, opening up plenty of opportunity. Whether you’re dreaming of historical hubs, nightlife hotspots or rural villages, Poland will not disappoint. We are actively recruiting for teachers in Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, as well as various smaller towns and cities.
Our private school teaching placements in Poland run year-round, with start dates in February and September. Contracts last for 5-12 months depending on location.
In order to be successfully matched with a school in good time, we encourage you to apply at least 6 weeks in advance of your intended departure date for UK/EU nationals. Non-UK/EU nationals will need to apply at least 3 months in advance in order to complete the visa application process in time.
What are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a fast, easy and reliable way to launch your teaching adventure in Poland, you’re in the right place!