Teaching Jobs Saudi Arabia
Female Primary Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Early Years and Primary Teaching Jobs Saudi Arabia
A Saudi-based educational organisation is recruiting female primary teachers for its newly opened preparatory school in Riyadh. The position has an immediate start date.
The school provides up to 300 students between the ages of 0 and 9 with the English national curriculum. Its footprint is 2700 square metres, and it boasts first-rate amenities.
Teach at a state of the art campus
- Full nursery and pre-school offering EYFS ( ages 4 months - 5 years)
- Primary level classrooms (Grade 1-3)
- Fully supplied library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Aquatics centre
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts room
- Performing arts studio for music, dance, theatre, etc.
Package for Saudi Arabia Teaching Jobs
Female Primary and Early Years Teachers
Excellent salary10,000 SAR – 14,000 SAR (£2020 / £2800 per month) Tax Free - depending on experience
HousingFully furnished shared accommodation
Visa sponsorshipVisa (single status only)
Airticket to / from SaudiAnnual round trip flights
Local transport costsTransportation allowance
Generous vacation6 weeks paid summer annual leave
National holidaysPaid national holidays
- A bachelor’s degree in Education or related subject field
- PGCE or other teaching credentials / license
- Experience teaching the British curriculum preferred (not mandatory)
- 2 years’ experience in primary teaching preferred but will also consider newly qualified teachers
- Experience teaching in the middle east advantageous
- Applicants from UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, US, South Africa due to visa requirements
- Female only
- Visa: Single status only
Want to teach in Saudi Arabia?
We've got you covered! Discover our teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia and launch an exciting career as an international teacher. To apply for this role, fill out the below application form and an advisor will contact you with next steps.