TEFL course with guaranteed TEFL job in Argentina
Study your TEFL course in Buenos Aires and teach English in beautiful Argentina!
Want to experience teaching English in Argentina?
Benefits for TEFL Argentina Program
Buenos Aires is a fantastic city for meeting new people and having memorable experiences. Another great feature of Buenos Aires is its low cost of living in comparison to other cities of its size and stature. If you want to teach English while travelling, Buenos Aires is a great place to start.Book this TEFL Course
TEFL Course in Argentina4 week face-to-face TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires
In class teaching20 hours of Teaching Practice
Guaranteed employmentJob Placement
Learn Spanish1 week of Spanish intensive lessons
SupportFull in-country support provided
Available Teaching WorkOnline and in person teaching jobs in Argentina
Expert TEFL tuitionRun by tutors with over 20 years experience
Includes coursebookFree Buenos Aires TEFL Methodology coursebook
Get ready to teach in ArgentinaOrientation and continuous assessment
Housing supportAccommodation (Optional)*
* additional fee required, minimum 4 weeks rental
TEFL Course Argentina Start Dates
We are now taking bookings for late 2021 and 2022. The TEFL course dates are listed below:
- October 12th 2021
- November 11th 2021
- START January 24th 2022 / FINISH February 18th 2022
- START February 21st 2022 / FINISH March 22nd 2022
- START March 28th 2022 / FINISH April 26th 2022
- START May 2nd 2022 / FINISH May 30th 2022
- START June 1st 2022 / FINISH June 29th 2022
- START July 11th 2022 / FINISH August 5th 2022
- START August 8th 2022 / FINISH September 5th 2022
- START September 6th 2022 / FINISH October 3rd 2022
- START October 11st 2022 / FINISH November 4th 2022
- START November 7th 2022 / FINISH December 5th 2022
10 Reasons to Choose Our TEFL Internship Argentina Program
- TQUK is a globally recognised brand. Gain an International Certificate to Teach English in Argentina and Around the World, centre number C001295, and by the US Department of State, validation through ITTI #4619021
- 120-hour TEFL TESOL certification course in class, intensive and full-time program. The total TEFL training time is 5 weeks, with 4 weeks of TEFL and 1 week of Spanish classes and the job interview process
- Spanish immersion classes that are certified will help you advance in your career. One week of Spanish classes is included in your programme at no extra cost
- Best price available! At only 1740 USD, this is an unbeatable deal! We offer competitive rates and an excellent education with highly experienced TEFL instructors
- The best TEFL tutors and a highly qualified team
- Social and cultural activities at our school
- There are a variety of safe and comfortable lodging options to choose from. It is optional to stay with us through our program
- ESL ESOL Jobs in Buenos Aires, Argentina are guaranteed. Participants will benefit from experiencing Buenos Aires while working full-time as an ESL teacher and improving Spanish skills
- Small classes with personalised attention in a comfortable learning environment
- Work immediately following the program. Buenos Aires job placement through our TEFL course, you can get a full-time job as an English Language Teacher in Buenos Aires. If you are a motivated participant who wants to live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we can guarantee you a job. We can make your dream a reality!
TEFL Course and TEFL Job in Argentina Costs
Program deposit$400 USD booking deposit is required
Balance paymentA balance payment of 1,340 USD to our TEFL Training School in Buenos Aires
Flexible durationJobs ranging from 6 months to 2 years are available
Comfortable local salaryBuenos Aires monthly salary up to 650-1100 USD
Keep in mindWe recommend bringing enough money to cover your first 8 weeks of living expenses and housing in Argentina
Optional accommodation supportAccommodation is available through the school in the form of homestays or shared apartments
Spanish classesOne week of intensive Spanish classes included
We welcome you!To take our Buenos Aires TEFL Course, you do not need to be a native English speaker, have a college degree, or have previous teaching experience
Teach English in Argentina through our program
After graduating as English Language Teachers in Buenos Aires, Argentina, our TEFL students are hired in corporates, language schools, and private classes with teenagers, children, and adults. Due to the fact that English is almost becoming indispensable for foreign trade and commerce, as well as almost any industry, there is a high demand for English teachers in Buenos Aires.
Graduates of our programme who work in the corporate sector earn more than teachers who work in schools. There is a shortage of TEFL qualified Teachers in Buenos Aires and so there will be a guaranteed teaching job right after the TEFL course (subject to successful interview with employer).
To take advantage of the USD difference and high inflation in Argentina, our TEFL graduates typically teach English online part-time and work for an Argentinian employer the rest of the time.
Buenos Aires TEFL Training School Location
Our TEFL Training School is located at Lima 11 in downtown Buenos Aires, in the Montserrat neighborhood, also known as Microcentro, which is pretty much at the center of Buenos Aires. It is home to a number of attractions and landmarks, many of which still serve an important function today, such as the Casa Rosada (the presidential palace), the national cathedral and Plaza de Mayo.
Plaza de Mayo is the most important square in Buenos Aires. It is the political, religious and cultural center of the city since it is where the presidential palace, central cathedral and the monument to Argentina’s independence are all found. At times it is the center of political protests. Every Thursday at 3.30pm, however, is when ‘Las Madres’ hold their peaceful protest – the mothers of children who disappeared during the dictatorship or dirty war and were never found continue to push for justice.
Our school location is only four blocks away from the Obelisk, the iconic symbol of Buenos Aires, making it a super practical place to study and live in Buenos Aires, near all attractions, schools and companies.
120 hour onsite TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, at a glance
The global demand for online English teachers, also known as Teaching English Online, is constantly increasing as countries attempt to bring their students up to speed with the increasingly universal language, as well as the recent Covid 19, coronavirus pandemic.
Getting TEFL certified in Buenos Aires and teaching English online is the best option for living and working abroad, especially if you live in Argentina, where you will be improving your Spanish as well as teaching English on a daily basis.
In Argentina, we offer a 7-month internship. This means you will be able to receive a full 4-week TEFL course in Buenos Aires, as well as one week of free Spanish lessons and a 6-month job placement in your chosen field of teaching, whether it is Business English, Teaching children, teenagers, or adults.
Our TEFL Course
Our TEFL/TESOL classes run for four weeks, Monday through Friday. Participants can expect a class to last from 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m., with a maximum of 9 students per class. Our TEFL course is based on the idea that by offering small classes, we can maximise our students' learning and help future teachers make the most of their theory time.
Teaching practise sessions with volunteer language students are frequently held in the afternoon. All of our TEFL training classes are held at language schools and businesses to provide students with hands-on experience.
No, a bachelor's degree is not required in order to participate in the TEFL course with TEFL job placement in Argentina.
Although being a native English speaker is advantageous, our programme is open to both native and non-native English speakers. However, if you are not a native English speaker, you must be fluent or completely bilingual in English.
The VISA application process is straightforward; you can enter Argentina with a tourist visa and renew it after 90 days. In Uruguay, just across the river, it is common to have a return ticket or at least a ticket indicating intent to renew.
The total programme cost, including the TEFL course, job placement, and Spanish classes, is 1,740 USD. Accommodation is not included. Some students prefer to arrange their own accommodations and stay in a private apartment, which they usually book online. Others prefer to stay in school-provided housing.
We provide accommodation in either a homestay or a shared apartment; the price is the same, 700 USD per month or every 28 nights with a discount, and all utilities and WIFI are included; best area location, 24 hour security building.
You would be participating on a tourist visa, which would not prevent you from working as an English teacher in Buenos Aires. We can assist you with a letter written in English or Spanish containing information from our TEFL programme.
We have a variety of English teaching jobs in Argentina available for you to choose from, both Online and in person.
If hired by an Argentine employer, the monthly salary ranges between $500 and $600 USD with a requirement of a minimum stay of six months. Online work is also available to top up your salary with a minimum of 15 hours per week guaranteed (typically 20-25 hours per week, depending on the teacher's availability)
If travel restrictions occur, the program's fee is valid for all of 2021 and 2022, and start dates are flexible. It is preferable if you can contact us as soon as your flight is rescheduled so that we can maintain all programme organisation.
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]