Teach English Online to Business Professionals
Work from home jobs with International Business Academy, Guatemala city
Come work with us
The International Business Academy is the leading institution in Business English mentoring aimed at business professionals.
We provide English training to companies and individual clients under the concept known as "Corporate Training".
Our courses are designed for professionals that need English for work reasons. Additionally, we offer preparatory courses for standard English proficiency tests such as IELTS and TOEFL.
What to expect
Teach online to small classes
Work with adults
Fits your lifestyle
Structured curriculum provided
Stable teaching work
Local support team
What we offer at International Business Academy
- Competitive local salary
- Free Spanish training
- Contractual Bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Personal Development trainings
- All teaching material provided
- University Internships welcome
Join the International Business Academy!
Requirements for online English teachers
- Native English Speaker
- Technological Competence
- 5 years teaching experience
- On-line teaching experience
- University degree preferable
- Personal Laptop with head-set, UPS, Ethernet cable access and 30 MBS or higher internet speed
- Mandatory 20-hour Mentorship induction course
- Professional Business Attire
- Excellent preparation skills
- A schedule with 20 hours a month teaching availability
About the International Business Academy
International Business Academy prepares business professionals who require English for work in the English language. Corporate training is the term for this concept. We've trained over 25,000 extremely successful executives in over 250 firms over the course of 14 years. As a result of this experience, IBA is now recognised internationally as a Corporate English Training Institution.