Teach English Online to adults and government projects, Costa Rica
Work remotely or join our in-country team and teach English to Costa Rican adults, corporate professionals and technical high school students.
Change lives through teaching English online
Get paid to teach English online from home
Shorter contract6 month contract
Nice scheduleFlexible class schedules in a convenient UTC-6 time zone
Full supportIn-depth onboard training
Professional materialsCompany email address and digital access to all educational materials
MentoringTrainers can participate in a mentor programme and receive free professional development help
Free workshopsBimonthly Professional Development Workshops at no cost to trainers
Teacher careOne-hour monthly support meeting with supervisors
Supplement your incomeAdditional earning opportunities through Curriculum Department or BELT Language Evaluation Department available
Travel potentialRelocation to Costa Rica job opportunities
EarnUp to $1150 monthly
Teach English online to adults and high school students
Work from anywhere!
- Your students: adult students, business professionals, and technical high school students in Costa Rica.
- Your classes: all sessions are held on the virtual platform, which eliminates the need for travel and allows you to work from anywhere!
- Your teaching day: Preparing for class by studying and customising the curriculum to meet the requirements of students (all lesson plans and materials provided at no cost to the trainer). Keeping track of attendance and grades on the virtual school platform on a regular basis.
Requirements for teaching English online
- Be a Native English-speaker
- TEFL/ ESL/ CELTA Certiﬁcate - don't have TEFL? Book your TEFL course now
- Committed to fulﬁlling a six-month contract
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the ﬁeld of Education
- Technological competence
- Personal laptop with audio/ video, working headset, and microphone
- 30 MBS of Internet or higher
Supporting English education in Costa Rica
Idioma Internacional is a language institute that has been delivering quality teaching and communicative solutions to businesses in the Central Valley for over 20 years. Their devoted team of highly educated professors travel to local and multinational firms around the Central Valley to provide top-notch business English training to their employees. They also manage an account with a Costa Rican non-governmental organisation that permits them to give scholarship-based classes to high school students.
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]