100s of teaching jobs in Vietnam, northern, southern and central regions.
Put your TEFL to work and teach English in Vietnam
We are excited to announce a new partnership with a fast growing, highly reputable TEFL school. The school has centers throughout northern, central and southern Vietnam.
You will receive full training and teach a pioneering curriculum as part of this exciting TEFL Vietnam job.
With teaching opportunities from leading classes of young learners (iGarten program) to instructing 15 - 18 year old students (4.0 program), you can be sure of a secure placement with lots of excellent perks.
What makes this school unique
- Targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion
- Curriculum and program originated in South Korea
- Teach with education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems
- Over 50 centers in Vietnam with more opportunities in Korea, China and Philippines
Teach, enjoy, explore! Benefits for TEFL Vietnam
- Salary starts at 32,000,000 VND per month (more with experience)
- Two days off per week (Monday plus one more day allocated Tue-Sun dependent on schedule)
- Over-time hourly rate of 525,000 VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
- Housing stipend
- Bonuses: 10,750,000 VND upon twelve-month completion, 10,000,000 VND - 55,000,000 VND pioneering at 4, 8 and 12 month dependent on city
- 20 paid national holiday including 12 flexible blocks
- Basic Vietnamese residency health insurance contribution plan
- Work permit application: reimbursement plan
- Class size of 16 maximum (10-15 avg.)
- Full week-long training provided and ongoing teacher support
- Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
- Start any month
- One year contract
"Why I love my English teacher!" Make a lasting, positive impact in the lives of your students
Come and develop your teaching career in Vietnam
- Prepare and deliver fully organized lessons that are provided (no lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Basic administration: take attendance, input grades, give monthly feedback on student progress, etc
- Attend and contribute to training sessions and workshops
- Participate in a limited amount of paid marketing events (e.g. lesson demos) for the language centre
- Centre schedule: Tuesday-Sunday evenings, Saturday/Sunday mornings and afternoons
- Hours per week: 18-21 teaching hours, ~25-30 total hours (including administrative duties)
Program admission requirements
- UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa or Australia nationality (due to visa regulations)
- Bachelor's degree certificate in any major
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/training
- Proof of no criminal record - must be within 6 months
- Able to pass a health check during training required by the Vietnamese government
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch by submitting the below registration form and a TEFL expert will contact you with more information.