100s of teaching jobs in Vietnam, northern, southern and central regions.
Teach Primary and Secondary learners in Vietnam, 18-21 teaching hours per week, all lesson plans provided, lots of exciting locations available.
Put your TEFL to work, teach in Vietnam
We are excited to announce a new partnership with a fast growing, highly reputable TEFL school. The school has centers throughout northern, central and southern Vietnam.
You will receive full training and teach a pioneering curriculum as part of this exciting TEFL Vietnam job.
With teaching opportunities from leading classes of young learners (iGarten program) to instructing 15 - 18 year old students (4.0 program), you can be sure of a secure placement with lots of excellent perks.
What makes this school unique
- Targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion
- Curriculum and program originated in South Korea
- Teach with education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems
- Over 50 centers in Vietnam with more opportunities in Korea, China and Philippines
Teach, enjoy, explore!
Benefits for Vietnam teaching
- Salary starts at 32,000,000 VND per month (more with experience)
- Two days off per week (Monday plus one more day allocated Tue-Sun dependent on schedule)
- Over-time hourly rate of 525,000 VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
- Housing stipend
- Bonuses: 10,750,000 VND upon twelve-month completion, 10,000,000 VND - 55,000,000 VND pioneering at 4, 8 and 12 month dependent on city
- 20 paid national holidays
- Basic Vietnamese residency health insurance contribution plan
- Work permit application: reimbursement plan
- Class size of 16 maximum (10-15 avg.)
- Full week-long training provided and ongoing teacher support
- Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
- Start any month, one year contract
Come and develop your teaching career in Vietnam
- Prepare and deliver fully organized lessons that are provided (no lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Basic administration: take attendance, input grades, give monthly feedback on student progress, etc
- Attend and contribute to training sessions and workshops
- Participate in a limited amount of paid marketing events (e.g. lesson demos) for the language centre
- Centre schedule: Tuesday-Sunday evenings, Saturday/Sunday mornings and afternoons
- Hours per week: 18-21 teaching hours, ~25-30 total hours (including administrative duties)
Locations available for teaching jobs in Vietnam
Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Bac Ninh, Thai Binh, Da Nang, Ninh Binh, Binh Duong, Ha Nam, Phu Tho, Hue, Lao Cai, Dong Nai
Program admission requirements
- Fluent English speaker
- Bachelor's degree certificate in any major
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/training - Don't have TEFL? Book your course here
- Proof of no criminal record - must be within 6 months
- Able to pass a health check during training required by the Vietnamese government
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]